The Amazon Transportation team is hiring an experienced, inspiring, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Manager to drive innovation and execution in transportation networks.
As a member of the Luxembourg Transportation team you will be leading a team of transportation system program managers responsible for network expansions, configuring, auditing and optimizing transportation and delivery network to align with strategic network plans.
Your will be responsible for leading a team that is responsible for:
- Set up, configuration and audit of core transportation systems
- Working closely with the business teams, operation managers, program managers and software development teams to drive solutions for business initiatives from conception to realization and its maintenance.
- Manage the life cycle of core transportation initiatives
- Writing and reviewing operational plans, functional specifications and driving product development from design to release
- Ensuring alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations
If you are interested in working in a high visibility role in which you will leverage your cross functional leadership, analytical and technical skills as well as being able to influence the strategic direction of one of the leading Supply Chain and Transportation networks in the world, this is the job for you.
The position is based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany, with a total population of around half a million. Luxembourg has Luxembourgish, French and German as national languages, with English spoken by the many expatriates and most locals. Luxembourg is known for banking, steel and a number of EU institutions plus an increasing number of technology-centric organizations. Luxembourg boasts a rich cultural scene and a high standard of living. http://www.promoteluxembourg.com