Amazon's Product Quality team works to ensure that buyers receive authentic and safe products. We design and implement policies, tools and technology innovations to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for sellers. Our team is looking for an Incident Manager to manage critical and high impact global events and escalations. Incident Managers combine a passion for protecting customers with an ability to think quickly and take decisive action. At Amazon, Incident Managers don’t just put out fires – they also own fixing the problems that caused them. In this position you will:
- Support teams in responding to, investigating, managing and resolving high-impact incidents and escalations around product authenticity (counterfeit, trademark, copyright) and safety issues.
- Take leading role in drafting and presenting deep-dive documents, including responses to senior executives and Correction of Errors (COE) reports.
- Analyze existing policy and process gaps, and develop solutions to close them.
- Own and/or manage projects designed to improve operational and process efficiency. This will include working extensively with external teams.
- Closely monitor media and global events to anticipate and mitigate potential risks. Be comfortable using data to analyze trends, predict and fix problems before they happen.
- Use high-level judgment to own our most complex enforcement decisions.