Do you want to be a leader in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Amazon Devices is seeking a hands-on and customer-obsessed seasoned marketing professional with proven success building and developing large teams. Through deep insight into each EU marketplace, your team will be responsible for working with both internal partners and third parties to build awareness, drive customers to stores and deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Amazon devices and services, including Amazon Echo, FireTV, Fire Tablets, and Kindle E-readers.
As the owner of marketing with and through channel partners, you will work closely with global and local marketing teams to produce cost-effective communications, break-through in-store and online experiences, as well as rigorous analytical processes to measure their efficacy while optimizing the overall budget. A key to success will be gaining the hearts and minds of consumers and retail reps at the point of purchase through managing and growing the field marketing and training teams.Responsibilities
- Lead creation of innovative channel marketing approaches for existing and new retail accounts both through stores and online channels as well as through other indirect partners
- Understand partners’ long-term marketing strategy and plans, as well as short-term tactical activities, and identify potential synergies for Amazon within these
- Develop end-to-end launch plans for new products into the retail marketplaces across all existing and new Amazon device product categories
- Manage and grow the Amazon branded Pop-up store program determining everything from our strategic approach for the EU all the way through channel ownership and operations.
- Own creation and execution of cooperative marketing programs with partners turning awareness into consideration to drive traffic into stores
- Deliver new launches and promotional activity via retailer websites to ensure an accurate and compelling consumer journey
- Drive agency relationships to produce high impact as well as cost effective marketing and demand generation programs that deliver results
- Identify, evaluate and recommend relevant sales propositions, content bundles, and promotions to drive sell-out and provide tactical differentiation
- Manage and develop the field merchandising team to ensure high-quality in field execution along with owning the delivery of product training programs, materials and special retail events throughout Europe
- Institute research metrics to audit all programs and then optimize efforts
- Scale regional best practices to optimize post-purchase customer experience and on-going marketing campaigns throughout Europe