· A mix of corporate law firm and in-house experience is a plus
· Hands-on project management experience, including excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple and varying mission-critical projects at once, and to follow through and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Ability to demonstrate sound and practical business judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
The position will be based in London.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation