The Middle European Supply Chain Operations team is looking for a talented, smart, experienced Supply Chain leader for managing the Inbound and Outbound Supply Chain Execution. Inbound Supply Chain focuses on managing the operational relations with our vendors, fulfillment centers and our retail teams by driving best practices, eliminating waste to ensure continuous improvement and delivering projects that will have a fundamental impact on the flow of inventory into our fulfillment network. Outbound Execution comprises daily volume planning and steering.
The Sr. Manager Supply Chain Execution (f/m)
is a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with proven analytical and project management skills. They must be a strong communicator and an effective leader with the ability to motivate and develop their team. The role is based in Luxembourg with a regular travel requirement to Munich.
· Key member of the Middle European Supply Chain Operations Team managing the fulfillment network in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.
· Manage daily operational issues with our fulfillment centers, vendors and retail teams.
· Work closely with the Supply Chain team in areas including Sales and Operations Planning, inventory placement and inventory health across EU.
· Set operational excellence targets and deliver country goals relating to a number of different areas including defect reduction, tools implementation and operational vendor management.
· Identify and implement tactical projects that will improve the overall customer experience, alongside minimizing operational costs.
· Resolving operational queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
· Gather software enhancements from across the business and ensure integration into the software development schedule.
· Delivery the yearly project plan on time and in full.
· Support new business initiatives with development, communication and implementation through partnering with cross-functional teams.
· Contribute towards the bi-annual strategic planning process.
· Help define the 3 to 5 yr plan for operational excellence.
· Presenting to senior management a variety of operational and project updates.
· Running business and operational review meetings with vendors.