Senior Solutions Architect
Job reference code: 540250
Posting Date: 04/05/2017
Location: UK, London
Salary: Competitive Package
Closing Date: 30/09/2017
Are you passionate about mobile apps and have a strong point of view on the future of the mobile market segment? Do you care obsessively about helping developers deliver breakthrough customer experiences? Do you love finding creative solutions to hard technical problems?
If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role on the Appstore team. In this role, you will be working with some of the top names in the mobile application space to help them develop incredible experiences that will wow customers.
Your responsibilities will include owning technical engagements and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
· Provides technical support to strategic developers
· Educate developers on Amazon devices and service offerings
· Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers.
· Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem.
· Manages complex projects with significant bottom-line impact.