Amazon operates in a global e-Commerce environment a diverse set of businesses.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon´s online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group impact online user experience.
Process quality is a set of processes and Audit mechanisms to improve the process capability of catalog creation and updating process. The main focus is to eliminate the source of a defect and establish the control mechanism for the influencing factors of defects.
Amazon’s Retail Business Services (RBS) team is looking for a dynamic and talented Senior Associate for Quality Assurance. If you are talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic, passionate about quality and delivering the best customer service, then we want to hear from you! Core Responsibilities:
· Conduct regular audits of activities related to the functional area;
· Contribute to root cause analysis in escalation management;
· Create and update SOP/flow of processes;
· Identify process improvement opportunities (enhancements and pain points) at process/ function level;
· Demonstrate the ability to handle small-scale process-improvement projects;
· Leverage / demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools; use them to identify operational issues;
· Train & mentor new hires on process tasks and provide feedback to the training team to customize training modules, if applicable;
· Responsible for achieving the predetermined targets for the new tasks on boarded;
· Perform audits and quality checks of tasks completed by junior associates and reports quality metrics;
· Measure catalog quality from process aspects and trigger the defects patterns for Systemic fix;
· Communicate the problem statement with data on operational processes for internal and external stakeholders;
· Create standard defined reports, i.e., weekly reports;
· Identify issues and proactively reports operational challenges;
· Managing CAPA for the quality issues.