Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. In this ecosystem, Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) plays a critical role in enabling Sellers to make their Selection available to customers globally and deliver the experience they have come to expect from Amazon. As mentioned by Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, FBA is one of the strategic long term opportunities for the company to improve the lives of sellers and buyers.
FBA is looking for a passionate, innovative and analytically driven Senior Manager to lead a team of Marketing Managers focused in fostering growth of the Fulfilment by Amazon business in the EU
This role will be responsible for defining positioning for all new FBA products and features, driving awareness and consideration of those among prospects and fostering adoption among target Sellers. This role will be responsible for FBA Marketing in Europe and will work closely with Seller Recruitment teams, Global and In-country Business teams, Global software development, Regional and Global Finance and EU leadership team to ensure FBA is able to deliver on its growth goals while identifying and executing on new scalable opportunities that maximize number of Sellers that use FBA as a solution across EU as well as the selection they opt into the program.
The scope for this role includes:
- Build Strategic roadmap for EU FBA Marketing team.
- Design and execute brand awareness strategy for FBA in the EU
- Identify, prioritize and execute on new opportunities in Demand Generation; including development of new channels.
- Develop and implement content marketing strategy that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful content deliverables
- Lead and develop team of Marketing Managers responsible for driving traffic into FBA online assets
- Initiate, define and manage marketing plan to support roll out of new product features and/or services within the Amazon marketplace
- Own weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on the state and quality of FBA new Sellers
This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to engage with senior business stakeholders, think creatively, drive results, keep pace with our explosive growth and inspire team to meet the challenges of a fast-moving business. The position is based in Luxembourg. Travel within Europe and to the US will be required