· You should have a Bachelor’s degree (honors or 2:1 equivalent) in Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics or in a numerate subject (engineering, physics, math or other hard sciences) from a reputed university
·Experience in product, program, or project management
·Several years of relevant work experience analyzing/defining global supply chain networks and delivering specific business value through data-driven insights.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using SQL (or other query language), along with experience using large complex data sets to design models and scenarios.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, international milestone projects
· Hands on and ready to roll up sleeves, to dive deep into the business, in a lean organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences and influence others, plus ability to communicate with technical and commercial teams as well as Sr. Management