Solutions Architect – Enterprise Accounts Description
Amazon is continuously striving to be the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers in over 190 countries, from Airbnb to GE, to deliver flexibility, scalability and reliability across their organizations. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.”
In your role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services within strategic Enterprise accounts. You will represent AWS in face-to-face meetings and own the overall technical relationship between AWS and the customer.
This role will engage with enterprise customers across a broad range of industry verticals including Travel and Transportation, Tourism and Leisure, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare and Business Services. Technology trends in these verticals include IoT, Big Data, Analytics, AI/ML, Serverless and traditional cloud migrations of compute, storage and associated applications.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
· Deep technical skill in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
· Customer facing skills, ideally gained in presales or consultancy roles, allowing them to represent AWS in discussions with senior personnel
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
· Awareness of technology trends and how they impact the way businesses consume IT Roles and Responsibilities
· Support the AWS Business development team to help formulate a strategy to help the adoption of AWS within the focus industry verticals.
· Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Help educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community.
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs and whitepapers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.