Solutions Architect – Enterprise Accounts DESCRIPTION
Amazon is continuously striving to be the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers in over 190 countries, from Airbnb to GE, to deliver flexibility, scalability and reliability across their organizations. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.”
As a Solutions Architect within the Business Development organization of Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to help building mind share and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, AWS Elemental Media Services, AWS Mobile Hub, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB etc.) within accounts. As a trusted advisor, the Solutions Architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to AWS.
This role will engage with enterprise customers across a broad range of industry verticals including Telecommunications, Travel and Transport and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a passion for educating, training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers in the M&E space.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Support the AWS Business development team to help formulate a strategy to help the adoption of AWS within the various industry verticals.
· Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Help educate enterprise M&E customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community.
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.