Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC). Purpose of the Job:
The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement. Responsibilities
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support and learn from Senior Maintenance Technicians.