Head of Vendor Management (Buying) - Womenswear
We are seeking an exceptional Head of Vendor Management to develop the EU Fashion womenswear offer. The Head of VM for womenswear will lead a team responsible for developing product across multiple brands, each targeting different market opportunities, price positions and target customer segments. The Head of VM will be responsible for working with multiple brand owners to ensure the womenswear range fits the desired brand aesthetic and positioning, as well as achieving targets for womenswear overall for sales, option count and new brand launches. The Head of VM will be responsible for diving deep in to data on and off Amazon to research the market and working with the planning team to agree target options, ASPs and other metrics by brand and product category. They will then be responsible for sourcing, price negotiations, critical path management, creative execution and ensuring product descriptions, imaging and IDQ meet a bar raising standard. There will also be scope for the Head of VM to identify gaps and recommend new brand launches to meet those opportunities.
The role reports into the Director - EU Fashion and is currently based at our London Barbican office. Indicative High level Goals Summary
1. Deliver sales target across Womenswear
2. Deliver new options by end 2017.
3. Deliver specific vendor margins in 2017.
4. Achieve excellent customer review ratings Responsibilities:
1. Developing a robust teen option plan to deliver EU Womenswear sales goals across a wide range of brands.
2. Working in close collaboration with planning teams to agree intake plan and range construction by brand, category and price point.
3. Work in close collaboration with creative team and brand owners to deliver overall brand aesthetic to help build brands customers love.
4. Build strong sourcing partnerships to deliver great product customers love, on time and hit margin targets. Innovate to deliver bar raising fast fashion sourcing.
5. Invent and simplify – identify ways to do more with less to facilitate growth through additional options and also ways to simplify SOPs with sourcing partners.
6. Insist on the highest standards to ensure product continually meets or exceeds customer expectations and achieves consistent strong customer review ratings.
7. Take ownership by using data to identify paths to growth through additional products or brands.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.