Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock
Posting Date: August 30, 2017
Closing date: September 26, 2017
The Senior EU Fashion Content Editor will report to the Amazon Fashion European Head of Marketing. The purpose of this role is to create stylish and relevant content, delivering a clear point of view that will engage and inspire our customers while supporting them on their purchase journey.
· Generating original, engaging ideas that will earn reputation with customers and the fashion industry as being best in class in the content field
· Original content development for all social channels, onsite, email, advertising and brand guidelines which will then be translated into five languages by a dedicated team.
· Leading the onsite editorial photography, collaborating on wireframe designs and shoot preparation.
· Channel plan management – making sure each content theme is planned and delivers across all channels (integrated approach)
· Support with ad hoc requests from local PR and Vendor Management teams when required