Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
· Supporting executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
· Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Broad systems experience such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and custom Java/.NET applications, or experience in software architecture in two or more of the following areas: Serverless, IoT, Mobile Application Development, data centric applications or web scale applications.
· Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· 10 to 15 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure and/or software development, with special emphasis in areas of Compute, Storage, Databases, Networking, Application Services, Big Data and distributed computing.
· Practical experience in cloud computing architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations is a requirement.
· Past experience on Cloud Computing platforms is preferred. Working knowledge of AWS platform a bonus.
· Strong knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and setting an industry standard
· Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills.
· Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred.
· Extensive industry contacts in the software development field and the ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, senior technologists is a must.