Amazon is looking for an experienced and driven Key Account Manager to be part of the EU Expansion team.
Key Account Managers will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with medium and large sellers. They will balance their time between managing new sellers and assisting those sellers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The objective of the New Accounts Manager is to prospect, qualify and close high potential sellers that deliver competitive selection, pricing, and availability. In addition to recruiting key sellers the successful candidate will help them launch on Amazon's marketplace by ensuring that they master catalogue, pricing and other tools.
Key Account Managers will also be responsible for driving projects and setting processes within their team. They will work with various stakeholders and teams across the Amazon organization both locally and internationally.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Contribute to prospecting and lead generation activities
· Assist sellers with Registration
· Meet or exceed targets for key seller account management
· Educate and network with key prospect and customer contacts
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
· Analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand competitive landscape across multiple categories and identify customer trends
· Identify unique selection or seller opportunities that drive growth
· Work with second and top tier sellers to procure selection opportunities; identify areas of opportunity for customer experience improvements
· Identify and manages projects to improve customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
· Coach and mentor New Account Managers.