· Turkish language skills
· Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
The position is based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg. However once in Luxembourg relocation may be required. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany.
The successful candidate will be an analytically driven team player who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies