- Turkish language skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and experience delivering multiple competing projects simultaneously, taking ownership and driving results end to end.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; a relentless focus on customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools and knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Experience in consulting, e-commerce, tech and/or retail/consumer products industries a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment of owning P&Ls and driving results.
- MBA or other applicable advanced degree.
The position is based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg. However once in Luxembourg relocation may be required. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany.
The successful candidate will be an analytically driven team player who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies