Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, the business needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, it’s time to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join the Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Training Manager - UK.
In this role, you will manage a team of UK Instructors, as well as work closely with customers to craft training programs that will help drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology. You will also be responsible for P&L management in the UK.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
- Manage Technical Trainers ensuring that they are developed and utilized across AWS products and Services
- Plan UK Course Deliveries & manage Instructor’s schedules
- Work closely with the Account and Partner Teams to Provide Training proposals for Customers and Partners.
- Become proficient in AWS Training legal terms & conditions, including the use of ISAs & SOWs.
- Work closely with clients to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans to help accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Create & nurture Training Partnerships in the UK supporting them to drive business.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
Drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration within this customer base
· Drive training engagements at the CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations
· Create, articulate, and train the Account Management team on compelling value propositions around AWS training to accelerate customer adoption.
· Work with partners (System Integration Partners, Channel Partners, Network providers, Independent Software Vendors) to extend reach & drive adoption of AWS training
· Serve as a key member of the EMEA Training leadership team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy and governance for the AWS Training program.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews to the AWS executive team.