European Fashion team is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Senior Manager
with a strong customer obsession. You will have responsibility for a team supporting the Fashion Category teams across Europe, including Apparel, Shoes & Bags and Jewelry. This role exists in a challenging environment with responsibility for our core processes and customer experience in five countries, within a fast-growing office.
This role can be based in Munich or in London Key responsibilities
will include: 1. Team Management
2. Project Management
- Plan headcount and hire open positions
- Train and develop a team of project managers
- Document and communicate team results to senior management
3. Business Consulting and Quality Management
- Define and manage technical and business requirement.
- Plan and execute projects to grow the businesses of existing categories and to improve the customer experience.
- Manage multiple international stakeholders and ensure meeting deadlines for project deliverables.
- Influence program roadmaps and technical teams.
- Monitor a predefined set of sub-projects. Strive to reach their full performance potential to achieve or exceed the key performance targets.
- Identify road blockers and manage the path to solution.
- Contribute to financial planning and business investigation
- Analyze the impact of new initiatives on key success criteria
- Process and analyze very large data sets
- Provide performance deep dive analysis to prioritize and guide team activities
- Provide data analysis for justification of new projects and activities and make an analytical judgment on expected results
- Define and execute plans that address key findings of the analyses
- Consult and challenge category leaders how to improve customer experience on amazon