IT Manager (m/f)
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
We’re also working to become Earth’s most customer-centric company, where anyone can find, discover and buy anything they desire. With your help, we can keep on working smart and
continue delighting our customers.
We’re seeking a driven IT Manager to join our Fulfillment & Operations IT team: a talented bunch of computer, software and hardware experts, who keep our busy Fulfillment Centers running. These facilities are 24/7 production environments, where we manage and coordinate our huge, fast-moving inventory of products.
You will be managing this IT team: together, you will keep your Fulfillment Center running smoothly, by resolving complex hardware, software, server and infrastructure issues. Your responsibilities:
As you keep an eye on your Fulfillment Center’s IT infrastructure, the extent of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that IT maintenance work and troubleshooting is carried out to a high standard and complies with all Amazon polices and guidelines, specifically IT and Health & Safety,
- Overseeing the coordination of trouble tickets and change management to strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- You’re confident in your IT project management skills: you can coordinate and oversee your team’s projects as they support technical task execution,
- You’ll also ensure everyone in your team takes real IT Ownership, ensuring effective reporting while working towards efficient, internal customer satisfaction,
- You’ll own the development and management of the IT budget, through its lifecycle,
- Ensuring that the IT team is as focused on Amazon’s internal customers as you are, while delivering an outstanding level of service in the process,
- You’ll encourage, support and facilitate IT skill development of Fulfillment Center staff,
- You’ll manage people, hours and shifts: this will include staff and team scheduling,
- Overseeing continuous improvement of all IT team processes and initiatives: you’ll get behind our Fulfillment department continually driving operational excellence,
- Coordination of inventory and procurement management, as it relates to the needs and realities of your IT teams and their equipment,
- Confident representation of the site and IT Team in local, regional and global meetings