We are currently looking to expand our Central Learning Data and Metrics team with an additional Web Programming and Analyst resource.
This is an exciting challenge for the right individual and the opportunity to be the cornerstone of a new direction in Learning Data reporting as we develop a special emphasis on developing standard central reporting on webtools. Ultimately, we aim for this team to grow with the ability to build flexible tools for FC teams, vital for the management of new hires in our constantly scaling operations.
We are looking for an experienced, high achieving and skilled analyst/programmer, who would be able to start right away, and support us in our existing and new projects with the design, development, evaluation, support of internal, end-user tools/applications.
Working within existing system architectures, our Programmer Analysts will confidently maintain, extend, and enhance existing data models and code in ways that extend the functionality of applications, improve business processes, and help end users do their jobs better.
The skills we are looking for are:
- Web development skills (proficient in at least one programming or scripting language and its associated development environment: Ruby on Rails, Java, SQL, MySQL) and scripting skills
- Basic object oriented design analysis skills
- Strong information engineering and software programming skills to deliver IT solutions to the business
- Strong analytical skills to formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, write new code, and test/debug new programs
- Understand of basic data structures and algorithms
- Passion and capability in business systems analysis
- Proficient with RDBMS technology fundamentals, data modelling, SQL, and query optimization
- Knowledge of Amazon data and financial systems
- DAX language programming a plus