Content Acquisition Manager
The Amazon Digital Music team is looking for motivated self-starter who can work in a fast paced, data-driven environment. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver, have an extremely high level of customer focus and passion for process improvement. As a Product Manager on the Content Acquisition Team you will be responsible for running day-to-day royalties operations, building tools that support the growth of our business as well as making existing processes more efficient and automated.
In this role you will:
· Take ownership of the entire EU music royalties process
· Partner with Accounts Payable and Accounting teams to process payments and troubleshoot any issues
· Reconcile usage reports against customer’s claims and invoices
· Develop processes that scale across multiple marketplaces as well as those that can be efficiently be made specific to key countries or regions
· Coordinate with Finance, Business and Product teams to build internal and external tools and dashboards