Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock
Posting Date: 20th July 2017
Closing date: 17th August 2017
Want to work in one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? The UK team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical individual to help redefine how Amazon fulfills customer demand.
The ISM will be responsible for building and implementing strategies to maximize customer experience, sales, margin and turns, as well as end-to-end business ownership of all supply chain processes from manufacturer to consumer. The individual will play a critical role in delivering the optimal customer experience by ensuring we have the right product quantities, in the right places, at the right time. The individual will also lead or be a key stakeholder in multiple strategic projects and initiatives. To achieve this mission as cost effectively as possible, Instock Managers work to continuously optimize our end-to-end supply chain by engaging with vendors to improve operational metrics, and driving system and process enhancements and automation with key internal teams.
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
· Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
· Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that the company makes efficient supply chain decisions
· Work cross functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements
· Drive cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives and business opportunities for the organization.
· To identify, define and execute operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Management team to drive supply chain improvements
· Establish strong vendor relationships with key/strategic vendors
· Work closely with internal technical teams to drive multi-system process changes
· Provide scalable solutions for specific issues