We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sr Technical Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our EU recruiting organization supporting our revolutionary Echo product. If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon’s digital growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This position is based at our Dev Center in Cambridge, UK and will primarily recruit for technology roles in Ireland and the UK.
You will play a critical role in building out the technology teams for our digital business, recruiting candidates in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, CV mining, attending recruitment events and supplier management.
- Preparation of advertisement wording for recruitment purposes
- Working towards business plans, enabling the ongoing recruitment and retention of candidates
- Effective candidate and offer management.
- Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
- Maintain relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
- Focus on quality, timely delivery of service and effective cost control in terms of cost per hire
- Ensures a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally
- Develop and enhance selection processes
- Develop the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
- Communicate effectively with HR and Training teams, ensuring any combined objectives are achieved
- Working on other recruiting projects as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.