At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Amazon has a long record of growth and success in non-US geographies. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites.
We are looking for a smart, team-oriented, highly analytical professional for instock management function as part of EU Expansion team which spans across all categories of Amazon EU Retail to better serve our Turkish customers. The position requires an individual who can lead in a fast paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment. It requires superb business judgment, a track record of strong project delivery, excellent relationship management skills, deep analytical acumen and data-driven decision making. It will require close collaboration externally with vendors and internally with retail peers, technical teams, and category leadership.
The best candidate will have a broad skill set including leadership development, analytical skills, and a deep curiosity about how things work. You must be willing to challenge the status quo in order to help improve existing workflows and processes to enhance customer experience. Responsibilities:
· Work with vendors, and Amazon operations and transportation to ensure a reliable and effective flow of goods, from ordering to receive.
· Work with vendor managers on expanding selection and optimum sourcing recommendations/decisions.
· Drive new operational initiatives that will support scalable growth of the sourcing business with a focus on automated solutions.
· Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making and problem solving.
· Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.