Job ID: 550787
Posting date: 28/9/2017
Closing date: 31/10/2017
At Amazon.com, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.This is your chance to make history. Do you have a passion for technology and the ability to get people excited about your company? Do you have skills to drive revenue through multiple partners? Do you possess excellent communication and presentation skills together with highly developed analytical skills? In that case, this might be the role for you.
Help our Partners be successful
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role is excited about building long-term relationships with channel partners. You have a deep understanding of the day-to-day business and challenges from a partner perspective and we think you are in a similar role today, managing multiple channel partners, resellers.
As an Inside Account Representative you will work cooperatively with partners, business development and marketing to drive revenue growth and AWS market adoption while meeting or exceeding revenue expectations.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Generate and maintain a robust pipeline of new and existing customers through the channel and direct
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Maintain up-to-date accurate forecasting with regular CRM updates
- Accelerate customer adoption, working with partners to extend reach & drive adoption of AWS services.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets, leveraging the partner ecosystem
- Keep up to date with AWS services and solutions
- Work with the marketing and business development team to drive campaigns in the channel
- Limited travel