Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you an expert with Microsoft technologies? Are you familiar with systems architecture, capacity planning, performance monitoring, and security best practices on the Microsoft platform? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform for Microsoft partners and customers?
As a Partner Solution Architect focused on Microsoft technologies within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Workspaces, Amazon WorkDocs, and Amazon WorkMail) across the Microsoft customer and partner base. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with Microsoft channel partners. Basic qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server and expertise with one or more common workloads including Active Directory, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, or System Center
- The right person will possess significant scripting and automation experience with PowerShell, or software design/development experience with C# and a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- The successful candidate will have spent a significant amount of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- BA/BS degree required; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
- Some travel may be required
- This position is based can be based in the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland or Luxembourg