Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find and buy everything they want online – at great prices and convenience. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Amazon Pay team. You will join us as an Associate Partner Manager. Amazon Pay & Partner Management
Amazon Pay is the means by which Amazon extends its relationship with customers beyond its sites. Amazon Pay exports the convenience, trust, and preference for Amazon across the web, apps, and other connected devices. Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon is bringing together its unrivalled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the ecommerce value chain to enable other retailers and partners to create unique commerce and purchase experiences that benefit buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth. Your Role in Our Growth
This Associate Partner Manager role is sits within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon. We are looking for someone passionate about Amazon Pay who wants to help build our own Fintech business. You will drive adoption of Amazon Pay with high potential retailers across a variety of different categories with a view to helping grow their online businesses. The scope of the role will entail a personal sales target that encompasses:
- Prospect, call, qualify and win high potential and/or strategically important merchants for Amazon Pay.
- Understand the wider business drivers of Amazon Pay to drive awareness/adoption in existing verticals/market segments.
- Improve internal business processes, tools, structures, etc to drive growth/continuous improvement.
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, skilled in phone based sales, able to work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the quarterly sales target. Who We Are Looking For
· Support internal teams to introduce new product features to merchants.
· Build and maintain a strong commercial relationship with key merchants. Planning/Analysis/Execution:
· Develop a deep understanding of the current functionality and value proposition of Amazon Pay to find and execute new opportunities.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Identify and optimize marketing engagements with new merchants to drive new revenue opportunities.
· Serve as the primary relationship liaison for business, technical and high priority customer service escalations during merchant launch process.
· Join project teams and support efforts to define new market opportunities, new business strategies and deep dive analyses.
Communication & Reporting:
· Provide content for internal business communications highlighting various initiatives, successes, and platform improvement opportunities through voice of the merchant.
· Prioritise the needs of merchants in balance with internal priorities.
· Be accountable for providing information on Salesforce.com and other reporting systems.