At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to revolutionize how we shop. To get there, we need exceptional talent, and bright, driven people.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key global role in a fast growing Amazon business. You will own the global development and delivery of value propositions, content and sales tools to drive retails from awareness through consideration to successful launch.
We are looking for a seasoned marketer, ideally with some sales experience, to join our team — someone who combines creativity with an analytical bias, an entrepreneurial self-starter who can create and execute programs on a global scale to grow Amazon Pay.
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using the information already stored in their Amazon accounts. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to check-in and checkout.
Amazon Pay is bringing together Amazon's world-class commerce and personalization technologies, loyal customer base, and unique positioning within the e-Commerce value chain to enable other retailers and solution providers to offer a commerce and purchase experience that greatly benefits buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer an opportunity to join an agile, highly visible organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth.
The primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Work closely with the Amazon Pay sales and account management organizations around the world to identify, plan and deliver programs, tools, and content to drive more business across the organization.
- Develop audience-specific messaging and positioning in close cooperation with key stakeholders.
- Define and drive the production of video content, event presentations and sales aids for the North American, European and Asian markets.
- Use data and analysis to measure and optimize performance of activities.
- Influence internal and external stakeholders, using data, to make key strategic business decisions that impact the Amazon Pay global business.
- Work with colleagues around the globe to develop and localize marketing strategies, leveraging both internal and external resources for best practices.
- Manage external agencies and creative partners.