Account Manager, Digital Advertising
Amazon Media Group (AMG)
At Amazon Media Group (AMG), our focus is on digital advertising and media solutions for our clients that informs and enriches our customer’s shopping experience. Our solutions feature across desktop, mobile, Kindle devices and our programmatic network. We are looking for an excellent Account Manager to join our talented team, working across the high-profile and rapidly growing Inside Sales vertical. Liaising with clients and internal teams, the Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of ad campaign management, ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns that deliver to clients’ needs and assist in driving repeat opportunities for the business.
Our ideal candidate is motivated by working on insight-driven strategic campaigns and projects, with a genuine understanding of and appreciation for excellence in performance & customer service. This is a client facing role so you'll need to be consultative, super-organised, and able to educate and build trust with clients in a new business environment. You will inspire confidence from colleagues and clients at all levels. Responsibilities:
· Establish solid relationships with clients and internal teams to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables whilst always ensuring a first-class service, product education, and performance-driven solutions.
· Use excellent organizational and project management skills oversee the end-to-end management of campaigns to drive flawless campaign execution and success.
· Analyse campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimisations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
· Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
· Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels (Owned & Operated, Mobile, Kindle, Amazon Advertising Platform) to develop tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals
· Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues to develop quick and effective solutions
· Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Display Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.