Partner Manager (Fulfilment by Amazon) – Amazon Merchant Services
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories - and this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you.
Amazon.co.uk’s Seller Marketplace is a large and fast growing business where millions of UK customers transact with hundreds of thousands of sellers, who range from individuals to large retailers. Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service provided to large Merchants where they can use Amazon’s advanced Fulfilment and Customer Service systems to manage their Amazon order logistics. Amazon is seeking a bright and ambitious individual to build their career with our UK Merchant Services team. The UK Merchant Services team works with sellers to help them grow their business on the Amazon marketplace, delivering the best possible customer experience for Amazon.co.uk customers.
You will join us as a Partner Manager in our FBA business, focused on the growth of our largest and highest potential existing sellers on the Pan EU FBA service, acting as a business advisor to these sellers to help them expand their business on FBA. You will also be an official people manager with three direct reports, including all people management responsibilities and ownership of their results. To do this you will have to:
- Manage and motivate three associate partner managers delivering high growth through the new Pan EU FBA service
- Provide insights and advice on how Sellers can improve their Amazon marketplace business
- Identify and support the implementation of specific business development opportunities for sellers
- Support the introduction of new Amazon products and services for Sellers, working closely with the relevant Amazon product teams
- Help Sellers understand Amazon systems and tools so they can be more effective in managing and building their Amazon business
- Champion Seller needs at Amazon working closely with Amazon teams in the UK and internationally, including category teams, product teams and technical support teams
- Identify and deliver improvement initiatives for all marketplace sellers by working closely with product and technical teams
- Develop and report on key performance indicators for your portfolio of Sellers, undertaking deep-dive analysis into root causes of performance