The Amazon Ops Finance team is looking for a passionate business intelligence and analytics leader to support developing the Financial and Operational reporting structure for its multiple operations (AMZL, Flex, Sort Centers, Line Haul, SWA etc). She / he will work with internal customers at all levels of the organization – Operations, Customer service, HR, Technology, Operational Research, Health & Safety, Loss & Prevention. The potential candidate will enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization and a very international environment.
In this role, you will manage a team of engineers and analysts. You will develop and support the analytic technologies that give our teams flexible and structured access to their data, including implementation of a BI platform, defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization. You are a good fit for this position if you are an excellent communicator, knowledgeable about business intelligence, comfortable in a fast moving organization, and excited about growing the careers of engineers and analysts. You should have broad skills in business intelligence, database design, building self-service tools, defining metrics and KPIs, and applying analytical rigor to solve business problems. Key Responsibilities
· Be responsible for the end to end ownership of a business intelligence product team (based worldwide), including gathering inputs from leadership and partner teams, roadmap planning and prioritization, promoting best practices, and mentoring and developing your team.
· Establishing and leading solutions across multiple teams
· Champion data and metrics instrumentation during the development lifecycle for new products and services.
· Drive development of tools, reporting improvements, and automation, and create new innovative and insightful reports.
· Support last mile, transportation and sortation business teams with ad hoc data requests and analytical needs. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.