Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to join the European Automotive team as a Associate Vendor Manager . The position requires a professional with proven results in growing new and existing businesses, designing and executing sourcing strategies, building and leading teams.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. This role is based in our European Headquarters in Luxembourg City.
As Associate Vendor Manager you will manage Amazon's relationships with Automotive vendors, owning and driving the business in key segments of the industry across Europe.
You will be responsible for the growth of the business in the given segments, increasing available selection, improving site content and driving a great experience for our customers. The main areas of responsibility include:
- Design sourcing strategy (direct/ indirect supply, priority brands, selection and terms)
- Manage all vendor relations of one or more key segment(s) of the automotive category
- Establish relationships and drive high-level negotiations of agreements/deals with leading brands
- Agree with vendors on promotions and marketing initiatives and coordinate with the Marketing team to execute these activities
- Be an ambassador of Amazon within the automotive industry, developing deep knowledge of supply/ demand trends and success drivers
- Participate in day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price management, business improvement initiatives