Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the Consumer and has become the largest internet retailers and marketplaces in the world with more than 152 million active customer accounts, more than 2 million active seller accounts, and over $136 billion in revenue globally. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our Customers can discover and buy anything online. In line with our vision, Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) delivered more than two billion units on behalf of Sellers in 2016, and the number of active Sellers using FBA grew more than 70%. Using the FBA service, Amazon Sellers from more than 130 countries fulfilled orders to Customers in 185 countries. Position Summary & Responsibilities
Amazon currently seeks a creative, dynamic and experienced Sr. Business Analyst to join FBA Supply Chain team in Luxembourg. Some qualities that we are looking for: you are results oriented (and have a track record of repeatedly delivering great results); you are an innovator (and have already proven it); you have the intellect and horsepower to solve really complex problems (some may say impossible to solve); you are an owner, and do what it takes to make your team successful; you have relentlessly high standards (some may say too high); you are customer obsessed; you operate well in an ambiguous environment; and finally, you have a burning desire to be a part of something really big.
- EU responsibility for analyzing data to help shape strategies and tactics for developing our Customer delivery speed and inventory planning vision
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate overall operational and financial performance
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights and present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Develop metrics to assess performance and drive improvement, providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the analytical reporting of the FBA business line
- Creating new innovative and insightful reports according to business requirements in a timely manner