Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
About Amazon Pay Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored with their Amazon account. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to check-in and checkout.
Amazon Pay is bringing together Amazon's extraordinary commerce and personalization technologies, dedicated customer base, and unusual positioning within the e-Commerce value chain to enable other retailers and channel partners to offer a commerce and purchase experience that deeply benefits buyers and merchants globally.
We are looking for a customer-focused and team spirited Sr Digital Marketing Manager to drive our global digital roadmap including SEO strategy and website management. You would be working closely with our agencies and other team members worldwide to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Primary responsibilities of the Sr Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Be responsible for the digital roadmap for the business globally
- Drive the Amazon Pay SEO strategy worldwide together with our agency
- Lead and run the transition of our websites to a new content management system
- Ensure all website content supports the brand and meets the highest quality standards
- Help setup and drive effective Paid Search and Email Marketing campaigns
- Develop, track and regularly report on critical metrics and operational metrics
This role will be a good fit if you:
- are a self-starter who will thrive in a complex environment where leaders are hands-on
- have an interest in working across several continents and regions
- are highly analytical and detail oriented
- Are passionate about owning solutions and solving issues with minimal supervision or direction
- Are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- Have hands on experience with running a website and optimising its content
- Have a solid background in implementing digital marketing campaigns including emails, paid search and paid social.