Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour,
Neil Gaiman’s American Gods
, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot
and more. Overview
Amazon Prime Video is seeking a talented, customer-obsessed Senior Design Producer in our London office to orchestrate the team’s creative production processes. The coordinator will be a key member of our Design team and play an instrumental role supporting the team’s ability to deliver innovative advertising experiences that support the Prime Video benefit.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of coordinating large-scale strategic creative efforts, while also staying connected to the details and being able to deliver results on a day-to-day basis. Prime Video is seeking someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and has excellent interpersonal skills as he/she will work with multiple stakeholders across the business and external agencies. Strong organisation skills are a basic requirement, as well as the ability manage the expectations of the wider team. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction and the capacity to move quickly to deliver exceptional quality assets against tight timelines.
Core areas of expertise
- Print production
- Digital production
- Motion (online) content
- TV and radio experience
- Resource management: resource allocation of production partners given content slates and upcoming work. Ensure that we scope, budget and have work-back schedules aligned for campaigns across platforms.
- Manage localization of marketing assets across EU locales.
- Manage external approvals and usage rights with studio teams.
- Own communication and escalation between production and agency team.
- Understanding of creative best practices, IAB standards, digital creative development.
- Work with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure tracking is placed correctly and measuring properly.
- Hands on experience with digital ad serving platforms, trafficking and QA process.
- Provide support by serving as point of contact for sharing design team graphics and studio source files with internal teams and agencies worldwide.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps - translating briefs for local team.