Experience & qualifications
- A minimum of 5+ years of successful working experience as a Creative Producer, Integrated Producer, Project Manager, Traffic Manager or similar role.
- Experience with all forms of digital marketing, including mobile, web, and social.
- Self-starting, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from Marketing, Merchandising, Design, Studios and Agencies B2B partners.
- Excellent project management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit excellent judgment, be proactive, and negotiate challenging issues that result in moving design production forward.
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills and ability to positively influence change through solid rationale, supporting data, and diplomacy.
- Have relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo).
- Must have previous experience working with design, advertising and/or marketing teams.
- Experience working with major entertainment brands.
- Familiarity with design tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed for digital advertising experiences. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.