Are you interested in being part of AWS, the industry leading cloud computing platform? Are you excited about building security solutions at scale? Do you want to help UK public sector organisations operate safely in the cloud and better achieve their missions through the secure adoption of AWS? Eager to learn from many different organisations’ use cases of AWS security services? Our Worldwide Public Sector Professional Services organisation works together with our AWS customers to address their security needs.
At AWS, we're hiring highly passionate and deeply technical Security Consultants
to help our customers build comprehensive security models, transform how they secure their sensitive workloads and develop their technical expertise. Our security consultants deliver architecture guidance, develop security infrastructure and patterns in code, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct security workshops for customers. AWS security consultants collaborate with customers to address security and compliance challenges, and they help implement and migrate customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed with helping our customers succeed. We collaborate across the entire AWS organisation to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Solutions — You like working with customers to solve problems and identify opportunities. You’ll define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes understanding customer security and compliance requirements, proposing and delivering packaged security offerings, and helping to build bespoke security solutions to fit customers’ needs.
- Expertise — Cloud is the new norm and customers are migrating increasingly more sensitive workloads to AWS. You’re an expert in operating within an enterprise security program and developing a security model in the AWS cloud - identity and access management, logging and monitoring, infrastructure security, data protection, and incident response.
- Delivery — As a consultant you will often go on-site to customers to deliver projects proving the use of AWS services and security technology to support information security in the cloud. Sometimes you might help migrate existing applications; sometimes you might help them develop new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Insights — You’ll work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
- Practice Development — Helping customers is our number one goal – but it’s not our only goal. With each engagement, you’re looking for ways to collect, capture, package and share your knowledge with new customers, partners, and AWS employees. You are a force-multiplier – developing tools, services, and new artefacts that help others build on the work you deliver.