Amazon seeks a Finance Analyst
to lead the EU Mass Vendor Relation (MVR) business based out of Luxembourg. The MVR program is targeted to rapidly expand Amazon’s vendor relationships and dramatically increase in-stock selection. As “Earth’s most customer-centric company,” Amazon aims to offer the largest possible online selection, and MVR is a business dedicated to this vision. The MVR team is an EU-wide cross category cross functional team 100% dedicated to identifying, recruiting and managing medium and small vendors in the most automated and scalable way possible.
As a finance leader, you will help drive the business strategy for this team in the years to come. This position is a critical partner to the MVR leadership team, and will have responsibility for creating new processes, reporting, forecasting and analysis. You will take ownership for the P&L across geographies and product categories and implement profitability improvement initiatives. In addition, you will work closely with senior analysts across Europe, educating them on the business strategy of these businesses and driving transparency. The successful candidate will need to be analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and own the financial planning process including suggesting new ways to better measure the businesses
- Build tools and systems to support EU scope ad-hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions
- Automate reporting including working with global tech teams to develop automated best in class reporting
- Collaborate with Pan-EU business teams on reporting, analysis and projects to increase transparency and build trust.
- Implement projects to drive business profitability while balancing the need to invest in future growth
- Setting up financial audit processes to monitor and minimize business risk and improve controllership.