Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour,
Neil Gaiman’s American Gods
, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot
Our business is an incredible combination of the innovation and technology that embodies Amazon, in a category that delivers Consumers experiences that they are truly passionate about. Now our EU Marketing team are looking for another high performing, passionate leader to join our growing team.
The European marketing team for Amazon Prime Video is based in Central London and we have the responsibility of driving customer growth and engagement, through a very broad combination of marketing channels across Europe. While our office is based in London, our remit is EU-wide . We’ve grown rapidly in both size and influence and we’re looking for a future leader to join us.
As a Head of Digital Marketing you’ll be responsible for leading a multi discipline team responsible for driving Conversion for Prime Video on our owned and operated channels. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize scale and efficiency of this exciting growth area on an international scale. You’ll collaborate with teams around the globe to provide thought leadership that can be globalized for your channels. You’ll work closely with Product management teams to enhance the experience of Prime Video customers and the marketing tool set with which you reach them.
- Owning and leading key Prime Video marketing channels in order to convert customers’ interest and drive their engagement with Prime Video
- Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics across 5 regions (and growing).
- Defining your channels’ strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan.
- Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews, to de delivered up to VP level.
- Championing the agenda for an ever raising bar of insight and performance tracking for your channels
- Forecasting and Deep Diving channel performance and opportunities.
- Working closely with other marketing teams within Amazon, to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported.
- Driving the implementation of new, scalable programs- in partnership with Amazon Product teams across the global organization, championing Prime Video EU.
- Leading a team of high performing digital marketers.