Having launched in February 2014, Amazon Prime Video, has become one of Europe’s top providers of Movies and TV shows to watch instantly. What’s more we have become the first in the world to win a best TV series Golden Globe, not to mention our recent Emmy and Academy Award triumphs. The pace at which create and release fantastic Original content is only growing. As of now customers can engage with great titles such as American Gods, The Grand Tour and Man in the High Castle in over 200 countries and on a plethora of devices.
The European marketing team for Amazon Prime Video is based in Central London and we have the responsibility of driving customer growth and engagement, through a very broad combination of marketing channels across Europe. While our office is based in London, our remit is EU-wide and we collaborate very closely with our colleagues in the US. We’ve grown rapidly in both size and influence and we’re looking for a future leader to join us.
As a Senior Digital Marketing manager you’ll be responsible for leading a multi discipline team responsible for driving Acquisition and Engagement on Prime Video owned channels. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize scale and efficiency of this exciting growth area on an international scale. You’ll collaborate with teams around the globe to provide thought leadership that can be globalized for your channels. You’ll work closely with Product management teams to enhance the experience of Prime Video customers and the marketing tool set with which you reach them. Responsibilities
- Owning and leading key Prime Video marketing channels to acquire and engage customers
- Defining your channels’ strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan.
- Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews, to de delivered up to VP level.
- Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics across 5 regions (and growing).
- Forecasting and Deep Diving channel performance and opportunities.
- Working closely with other marketing teams within Amazon, to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported.
- Driving the implementation of new, scalable programs- in partnership with Amazon Product teams across the global organization, championing Prime Video EU.
- Leading a team of high performing digital marketers.