Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour,
Neil Gaiman’s American Gods
, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot
The marketing team for Prime Video
in Europe is based in Central London and this team has the responsibility for driving customer growth and engagement with this service through use of a very broad combination of marketing channels and internet enabled devices.
We are seeking a talented and experienced marketing professional to conceive and plan mass media and digital marketing campaigns with large scale impact for Amazon Prime Video in the EU.
You will own strategy, planning, measurement, and oversee execution of MM+ marketing campaigns across media including TV, Outdoor, Radio, Press, Cinema, Social, and Display. Your campaigns will support launch of new TV series onto Prime Video and launch the service into new customer bases, driving acquisition and engagement for our service.
The successful candidate must be able to plan strategically, synthesize complex data to make smart decisions, influence at a senior level both verbally and in written work, manage a roster of agencies, and will be especially in tune to the fast changing media landscapes of digital and social. You will oversee our agencies and internal teams execution with extreme attention to detail, as well as own aspects yourself. Responsibilities
- Manage a team of ATL Marketing Managers goaled with building and overseeing execution of mass advertising campaigns for Prime Video in the EU including creative development and campaign strategy
- Build an audacious test roadmap to discover the most effective and efficient advertising strategies
- Build measurement strategies for key KPIs including brand metrics, acquisition, and engagement
- Use customer research, hard data, and marketing & business metrics to derive insights that shape your campaigns
- Drive innovation in creative and marketing strategy
- Drive technical improvements which enable you to deliver better, more personalized advertising at scale
- Manage agency relationships