- Previous experience as an assistant at an agency, broadcaster or production company a plus.
- Previous experience working as a story analyst, story editor, or in development a plus.
- Strong knowledge of TV industry trends and key players.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.