Our internal design studio is the graphic production and creative group setting design and brand direction for Amazon’s global online retail websites. Our mission is to craft beautiful visual designs, communications, on-site graphics, photography, videos, style guides, and user experiences. We are responsible for executing onsite branding and creative development of style guides for a wide range of services, features and categories (Books, Movies, Music, Video Games, Electronics, Beauty, and many more) for our global Amazon properties. We apply strategic insight to delight customers—driving discovery, engagement, and trust. We’re growing and hiring the best. This is day one.
Are you passionate about visual design and want to thrive in an exciting environment where you can grow your design abilities? Are you always looking for new ways to expand your skill set and work with other talented creatives on a global team? If you answered yes to any of these questions our team is looking for you.
The Romanian team is part of the global Day 1 Creative organization, the internal creative agency setting design and brand direction for Amazon’s global online retail websites. We are looking for a passionate Visual Design Associate (VDA) who will work on different types of graphics and videos, all aimed at supporting marketing campaigns and offering clients compelling and engaging visual experiences. You should be a learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed.
Besides having impeccable taste, an envious portfolio you will:
- Help design marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns or off-site banners, maintaining high productivity, quality standards and meeting turnaround time targets;
- Propose user-centered designs by integrating style guides, creativity, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings;
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions;
- Propose and maintain detailed templates and specifications for all use cases;
- Work closely with Art Directors, photographers, copywriters and site merchandisers to help ensure quality control;
- Exhibit an ability to follow creative lead as expected, and you will also contribute to push the creative envelope in a constructive, memorable way with the customer in mind;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for visual design for one or more design categories. You will also help resolve customer queries, troubleshooting when needed, as well as training and mentoring new employees.