We are looking for the Head of EU Pricing to join the Amazon EU Retail Leadership team in Luxembourg. This role has a broad, high impact scope and is highly visible within the EU organization, across all of our European market places and the European headquarter in Luxembourg. Your interactions and relationships will span a broad group of stakeholders, functions, and regions. You will be an authoritative voice of EU Pricing and be considered the go-to subject matter expert by senior stakeholders and other team members.
We are looking for a smart, analytical, problem-solver who can support the development of our pricing strategy and contribute to delivering high impact customer experience through pricing that support both our rapid growth and long-term profitability. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding environment, with a capability to operate at a strategic level as well as at a project management and implementation level. Experience in managing large groups of stakeholders inside and outside the reporting line is a core requirement to be successful in this role.
The role is based in Amazon’s European headquarter in Luxembourg.
- Earn customer trust by ensuring consistently low pricing across our range of products
- Ensure that the Amazon worldwide pricing vision is reflected in each EU market place in which we operate
- Shape the future EU pricing strategy and systems jointly with global teams
- Support EU Businesses in taking informed pricing decisions through deep analytics
- Represent EU Pricing voice on EU and worldwide initiatives
- Facilitate pricing best practice sharing across the EU Market Places in which we operate
- Conduct benchmarking between regions and market places and define plans to close potential gaps
- Pan-EU initiatives:
Drive Pan-EU initiatives to deliver a great customer experience and build long-term customer trust in each EU Market Place in which we operate - Market place initiatives
: Help local market place pricing teams in achieving standardization, consistency, efficiency and effectiveness in their day-to-day operations; support the local implementation of strategic global and pan-EU initiatives in a coherent and consistent manner
- Pricing analytics:
Run relevant pricing analytics to support Pricing Vision and implement Pricing Recommendation into our Pricing Systems (this implies running complex SQL queries and sophisticated excel analyses)
- Best practice sharing:
Ensure a consistent pricing management approach across Europe.
- Stakeholder management:
Keep senior stakeholders informed of key pricing initiatives and progress. Liaise with our technical pricing teams in Seattle and India to continuously improve how pricing systems work for our business