At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the provision of a full life-cycle recruiting service to our Amazon Web Services businesses in Dublin ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business. This role serves as the Client Lead for the Utility Computing businesses located in Dublin and will look after end-to-end recruiting for those teams.
The successful candidate will be joining a team with a broad scope in both technologies and teams. The AWS Utility Computing Talent Acquisition Team for EMEA supports the technology/software development teams that build the software, applications and solutions that power AWS. We support teams in 22 locations throughout the region with main sites in Berlin, Cape Town, Dublin and London.
Responsibilities include pipeline reporting and management, building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
You will love this job if you are someone:
- Who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Who knows recruiting is hard, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job at hand.
- Who can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results.
- Who loves to provide an excellent service to candidates and the hiring community.
- Who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”.
- Who seeks a career path which will allow you to grow into a recruiting manager/leader role in the future.
- Who is passionate about technology and has a natural curiosity to learn more about the roles you recruit for and the products/technology the teams you support build.