Preferred qualifications and skills:
About our rewards
- An understanding of core internet technologies - DHCP, DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP and network file systems.
- CISCO / networking experience and certifications.
- Certifications in Unix/Linux System Support and/or Microsoft Windows System Support.
- Lean Six Sigma experience and qualifications.
- Experience managing, tracking and reporting on high volumes of IT asset moves.
- Service Delivery and Service Level Management experience.
- ITIL and Prince2 certifications.
- Ability to develop clear and concise documentation.
- Experience in procurement, inventory and asset management of IT equipment as well as IT lifecycle.
- Ability to coordinate with corporate-based support groups to implement global IT changes.
- Excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a proven willingness to learn and apply new technology.
- Experience of working with a distributed team of peers, delivering both locally and across the wider team.
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.Sound interesting?
We wait for your application. Please apply online and upload your CV (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.