Are you obsessed with solving challenging problems that’s first of its kind? Do you think outside of the box and challenge the status quo? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve your skills and your organization?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
This role is based out of Luxembourg and is a highly visible role interfacing with senior stakeholders in Fulfilment Operations, Engineering, Finance and Retail teams. The role demands strong analytical and mathematical capabilities. The successful candidate will motivate and drive teams to manage capacity planning process and to define an optimal network topology design for Amazon’s European Supply chain network to improve customer experience and drive cost efficiency.
This role focus on the following: Scope and deliverables:
· Drive strategy and roadmap for next generation EU Network Planning process.
· Document and present multiple capacity/topology scenarios with recommendations.
· Develop key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate overall network/capacity performance.
· Lead the capacity expansion within the existing fulfillment center and introduction of new network nodes.
· Create innovative solutions and process improvements in the Capacity and Network Planning Process.
· Develop a roadmap for systems and tools development for capacity planning by working closely with Technology teams.
· Manage communication with multiple key stakeholders from different functions to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information.