Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Sr. Manager - EMEA Region
Amazon's Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team is seeking a Sr. Manager to lead the program in the EMEA region. This position is based in London, England and reports to the Director of Amazon Corporate Security (ACS).
The health and safety of Amazon employees is our number one priority and we are committed to protecting the environment in the communities where we work and live.
The Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Regional Sr. Manager will be responsible to develop and lead a strong safety culture atmosphere and engage and collaborate with Amazon business teams to continually reduce risks and ensure EHS compliance. The scope of this position includes Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
· Understanding and analyzing EHS data and information (e.g. EHS laws, regulations, benchmarking studies, industry best practices) to discover trends and inform risk-based planning for resources and programming.
· Developing long term goals, metrics and key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement aimed at enhancing the resiliency of Amazon’s global portfolio of corporate offices.
· Working with the Global Real Estate and Facilities team to integrate EHS consideration into the site selection and launch process.
· Partner with stakeholders (Security, Facilities, HR, Workers Comp, etc.) to ensure information on EHS polices are communicated, implemented and executed upon among employees, vendors and third-party contractors.
· Manage injury/illness prevention – review root cause and identify themes across the portfolio.
· Working with ACS, Facility Managers, and site leadership to enhance plans for responding to emergencies and disruptive events impacting occupants at corporate sites.
· Assisting in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting corporate office buildings.