Senior Manager, Sales
Amazon Media Group (AMG)
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.co.uk, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As Senior Manager, Sales your role is to build and scale our advertising business. You’ll be responsible for managing a focused, high performing, driven sales team through:
· Attracting, hiring and retaining top sales talent
· Elevate skill sets and develop bench strength in the organization
· Mentor and coach sales representatives
· Determine short and long-range sales revenue plans
· Support annual revenue budgets and determine tactical action plans
· Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance by the sales team
· Drive a coverage plan for top advertisers.
· Drive the sales management process as well as play a hands-on role in driving sales, generating leads and opening doors for the sales organization.
In your role, you be an Amazon Industry Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for:
· Working alongside Key stake holders (retail, Global accounts, and other internal teams) to drive the strategic direction of the UK AMG advertising business
· Utilizing existing client and agency relationships to deliver significant, long-term deals with top strategic advertisers
· Drive strategic meetings with senior executives to help set program direction and priorities
· Drive product innovation through thorough understanding and representation of customer and industry trends/needs to ensure Amazon continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value proposition
· Partner with product development to prioritize and build innovative new advertising products to provide a truly better and differentiated advertising business for our customers