Amazon UK seeks an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to join its fast growing marketplace business (based at our Head Office in Central London), reporting into the Head of Finance for Amazon UK Marketplace and ‘Fulfilled By Amazon’ (FBA).
You have a passion for using data in order to drive business decisions. You are keen to improve current reporting solutions or innovate by creating new and simpler ones and provide Finance and the Marketplace business with robust automated insight. You thrive at analysing and modelling very large datasets, diving below the surface to identify the root cause and the “so what” rather than just superficial trends. You love leading cross-functional projects that will directly impact the commercial performance of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of current reporting owned by the UK Marketplace Finance & Business Intelligence team (largest business area for Amazon UK).
- Direct line management of two experienced Technical Business Analysts.
- Lead several cross-functional projects across multiple geographies on behalf of the European head-office (limited travel involved).
- Drive reporting improvement and automation across Europe, and create new innovative and insightful reports in a timely manner.
- Analyse current and historic performance ahead of local business reviews, providing effective and data-driven business challenges to the commercial and finance teams.
- Provide analytical support such as the evaluation of business proposals.
- Support Marketplace and other business teams with ad-hoc data requests and analytical needs, projects and deliver advanced SQL support and training.