Amazon is looking for an experienced Sr. Mobile Marketing Manager to drive Paid Marketing of the Amazon App in Europe. You will create and execute effective paid acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimize for return on investment and cost efficiency. As part of the EU Mobile Team you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile customers and increase engagement with Amazon via our mobile platforms.
As a Sr. Marketing Manager for Amazon’s EU Mobile Team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of the Amazon mobile shopping app with a multi-million dollar yearly budget.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Manage relationship with an agency and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with mobile technical, business, and design teams within Amazon to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other cross Amazon mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.